Westminster Kennel Club 127th Dog show

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Stephanie
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Westminster Kennel Club 127th Dog show

#1 Postby Stephanie » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:27 pm

I don't know how many of you have ever watched this, but it's highly recommended for any animal, especially dog lovers! It's on tonight and tomorrow night from 8 - 11 p.m. (EST) on the USA channel. It's a great show!
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby mf_dolphin » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:53 pm

Pretty animals for sure but just can't get into it for very long :D

2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 turtles and 3 aquariums here, I gues you could say we're animal lovers :lol:
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#3 Postby streetsoldier » Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:19 pm

My poogle puppy, Annabelle, is up for the title of "Best of Ho'" for the third straight year...

(WE gave her that, because when she was just a baby ho', she was watching on my lap, and we didn't want to give her a "complex"...LOL) :wink:
0 likes   

raine
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#4 Postby raine » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:00 pm

Steph, I love it...my kids do too, we sit and we pick out the dogs we would like to have and the hubby sits and says over and over....NO MORE PETS!

I vote that Best in Ho go to the Poogle Pup!! :D
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#5 Postby streetsoldier » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:52 pm

The little black toy poodle didn't make the cut... :cry:

I had to console Nannerbelle something fierce, but reassured her that the "Best of Ho'" title was always hers..."puppy kisses EVERYWHERE!" :wink:

Her's a 12-pound apricot toy poogle with black eyes and pink nose, BIG voice (!) and a "love-a-baby" to the "max"... :) We don't clip her like that, though...she's short-cut with a "poof' on her head and a cotton ball glued to her "ain't no tail", with a pretty red collar and a ribbon in her "poof" that says, "HUG ME"..."I LOVE YOU"...and they even painted her nails to match! :o

...and she be a ho'.
0 likes   

Amanzi
Category 5
Category 5

#6 Postby Amanzi » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:58 pm

lol streetsoldier, I feel much better now knowing im not the only one who gives there animals the oddest nicknames and talks to them..you should see me with my cat. I think he is phscitzo now because he has sooo many names.
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#7 Postby streetsoldier » Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:06 pm

"Lady Astor's Pet ****" sleeps at the foot of my bed (on top, which sometimes makes rolling over a dangerous proposition). In fact, she won't GO to bed until I do...she's with me in the same room I am 24/7/365, and acts as my "guard poogle" (this gets funny in the morning, when the wife tries to get me up to see that Coppertop makes his bus on time; Nannerbelle doesn't LIKE that..."You leave my Daddy a-LONE! Ar-OOO-OOO-OO-ah!". :lol:
0 likes   

JQ Public
Category 5
Category 5

hmmm

#8 Postby JQ Public » Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:14 pm

I always watch but then i get jealous cuz i've never had a pet. And then i get angry with my parents...hehe but it usually wears off quickly...i'll just get one someday ;) ;););););)
0 likes   

coriolis
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#9 Postby coriolis » Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:19 pm

we talk to our dogs all the time. And they talk back. Onyx, our 2 yr old male always gives me a "roo roo" when I come home. They are all so lovable
0 likes   
This space for rent.

Return to “Off Topic”