Glad to be posting here

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

j
Category 5
Category 5

Hey 2 seam

#21 Postby j » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:10 pm

Hey buddy....you ready to watch your Yankees get dethroned this year??
And don't ask...you know by who. :)
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#22 Postby chadtm80 » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:11 pm

you ready to watch your Yankees get dethroned this year

Dont know if he is, but i sure am
0 likes   

2 Seam Fastball
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Seemslike the old days

#23 Postby 2 Seam Fastball » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:13 pm

Yes sky I still do that old man routine often. And get more laughs then ever. I am 90 years old and was born 4/14/12 the same day the titanic sunk. I saw Jack Dempsey Fight and Babe Ruth play baseball. I graduated from high school in 1929 the same year the stock market crashed. Once worked for the Fred Astaire dance studio in 1931 and I invented the dance called the lindy and the first customer that I had with it was Charles A Lindbergh the famous flyer he mastered it so well I named it after him he was a good paying customer. I was drafted in WW11 and was stationed on the uss Indianapolis. We carried the Bomb to Japan and our mission was a top secret mission On the way back we got torpedoed by a jap sub and 1100 men including me went into the water. I was a cook in the galley thats what i did on the boat. Then we all lasted like 5 days and alot of sharks came and feasted on my co navy men. I had some old spice cologne on and then i sprayed myself with that and boy those sharks stayed far away from me. No distress signal was sent so we all drifted in the water for 5 days before a plane spotted us and picked us up. >>>>>>>>>>more later.
0 likes   

2 Seam Fastball
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Evil Empire for J

#24 Postby 2 Seam Fastball » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:16 pm

Well J What do you think of our evil Empire? The Yankees got Foreign imports Hideki Matsui from Japan, and Jose Contreras From Cuba. So It seems that we will be as great as ever re-taking the world over in baseball.
0 likes   

2 Seam Fastball
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

The Blizzard of 2003

#25 Postby 2 Seam Fastball » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:19 pm

Howdy Hail Mary: Well there is no hail here today as when it is all over total accumulations maybe up to 2 feet or more. It is very similar to the one we had in Jan 1996. It has definatly paralyzed the NYC metro and DC area so far. Stay tuned.
0 likes   

j
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Evil Empire for J

#26 Postby j » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:40 pm

2 Seam Fastball wrote:Well J What do you think of our evil Empire? The Yankees got Foreign imports Hideki Matsui from Japan, and Jose Contreras From Cuba. So It seems that we will be as great as ever re-taking the world over in baseball.

Well 2seam....We have Pedro.....Enough said!!! hahahahahahahahaha
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”