Japan will attack North Korea first

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Stephanie
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#21 Postby Stephanie » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:39 am

Rob - so I see that Clinton has gotten as far as Bush has...
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#22 Postby mf_dolphin » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:00 pm

While we don't have Bin Laden yet it's clear that he is on the run. Significant portions of his apparatus have been destroyed, his freedom to organise openly has been eliminated, and his control over Afganistan has been curtailed. Stephanie, we're not done yet but hardly the same record can be claimed by Clinton....
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#23 Postby streetsoldier » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:08 pm

William Jefferson Blythe Clinton, whose only claim to greatness lies in the zipper-front entrance to his Presidential Library.
0 likes   

sunny shine
Category 2
Category 2

#24 Postby sunny shine » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:18 pm

LOL @ streetsoldier!
0 likes   

wannabehippie

#25 Postby wannabehippie » Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:07 pm

snip<Clinton-Reno policies that undermined the FBI, INS and other agencies, allowing known terrorists to infiltrate into the U.S. homeland without detection.>

this is a falsehood and is just pure clinton bashing. for if were true that is was the clinton policies that allowed known terrorists in then why did the 1993 WTC bombing happen? those terrorists were in the country long before clinton came in. and terrorists got in after clinton left office.

snip <Clinton policies handcuffed the CIA from completing its mission and infiltrating spies into terrorist networks. >

actually those policies started before clinton took office. the major ones that changed were the policy of no assasination of foriegn leaders.

snip <Clinton policies GAVE N. Korea money and technical resources to develop nuclear energy-aid the N. Koreans have now used to make lethal weapons>

north korea has nuclear weapons before clinton took office. what he tried to do was get them away from building reactors that were purely for bomb building and to ones that would produce energy. a policy i might add that was supported by south korea. the place that would first be hit if any war took place again on the korean peninsula.

snip <Clinton also was the one who tried unsucessfully bomb Bin Laden and insted wiped out a pharmaceutical business around that time in the mid 90s as well.>
he tried and missed, but at least an effort was there. more than can be said for his predecessors.

snip <Clinton is only the second President to have been impeached. >
very true, but that was only after tens of millons were spent investigating a failed land deal that turned up nada. so ken starr grasped at straws to show that something came out of his investigations and came up with the fact that clinton lied about having an affair. that pales in comparison to watergate or the iran contra affair.

peace
david
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#26 Postby streetsoldier » Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:15 pm

Then, explain the Red Chinese money that was funneled into Clinton's 1996 election campaign...the Chinese nuclear scientist who was permitted to leave AFTER it was discovered that he had been leaking information to the PRC from his job at White Sands..and the lease of former US Naval docks at Miramar to the PRC after the election mentioned.

"Manchurian Candidate"? :grrr:
0 likes   

sunny shine
Category 2
Category 2

#27 Postby sunny shine » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:14 pm

Wannabe.... you can't argue with the facts nor can you offer any fact based explanation that this was indeed "Clinton bashing". These are KNOWN and proven facts that I typed for you above. Instead of making the "snip" and then offering your liberal opinion, please by all means "snip" me and back it up with facts. Because in my opinion, you are grasping for straws here and not giving us any facts. And attacking someone is not fact backing either. Streetsoldier, you hang in there buddy.
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#28 Postby streetsoldier » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:24 pm

sunny shine,

For longer than I care to recall, I felt like a "lone voice, crying in the wilderness" against the PC mob that runs our media, entertainment, and but two years past, held the Oval Office and enough members in Congress and the Senate as to render any substantive legislation a futile gesture at best.

I am accustomed to standing alone, and if it comes to pass again, I won't be unprepared for it. :wink:
0 likes   

sunny shine
Category 2
Category 2

#29 Postby sunny shine » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:26 pm

Sounds like you have things under control. Good for you!!
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#30 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:32 pm

NORTH KOREA- Why do you think that dictator is screaming at the world like some moronic monkey in a tree???
Because he was caught with his hand in the Nuclear Cookie jar and all the food, oil, etc. shipments were stopped.
He is doing nothing but nuclear blackmail to get the food, oil, etc. back like he did to Clinton.

Thing is Bush isn't Clinton and has more sense the Some one who was a wuss and only interested in where he could stick it.
Every one seems to have forgotten the $300 million he demanded for the "insult" for stating he was a liar and continuing his nuclear program.
He spends over $600,000.00 per year just for booze while his own people ( except the military) starve to death.

Has all these pretty little girls in "entertainment" brigades...
This little pervert wasn't making any screeching noises until recently.
Hmmm I wonder why?
Maybe China is whispering sweet nothings in his ear?

Maybe China figures the world ( America) is not going to be able to do any thing if this pervert decides to invade S. Korea; while we are dealing with Iraqa, and other major pain in the butts around the world?
Maybe China thnks then it is safe to then invade Taiwan?????
Hey remember this is the guy who is digging tunnels under the DMZ..
He has 10,000 arty batteries setup and can deliver 50,000 rounds in an hour....

And remember most of all THE WAR IN KOREA WAS NEVER OVER; IT IS STILL IN EFFECT...
There is only an agreement NOT TO SHOOT AT THIS TIME SINCE 1953............

IRAQ- Interesting the media did not show the beheadings, mass killings, rapes, etc. when they showed the bombed out wreckage of the Republican Guard.

The politicians did not have the stomache to finish the job; now the monster is before us again...........
How about all the Muslim good will we got from Desert Storm pissed away which our military under orders from the politicians and also while the medis present stood and watched the Republican Guard kill allot of Kurds, etc. ?

Why do you think we have a no fly zone...Trying to make up for continued broken promises.
Last edited by Rob-TheStormChaser on Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#31 Postby streetsoldier » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:41 pm

Rob,

You should be writing an editorial column! :D Or, at the very least, seek employment with the "Excellence in Broadcasting" Tower...LOL
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#32 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:46 pm

lol Bill...I love to simplify, ratify and exemplify my audience into captivation at times! :wink:
0 likes   

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#33 Postby southerngale » Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:05 pm

coriolis wrote:
Can you imagine where we'd be if Gore would have won the election? We'd still be at peace (at least perceived peace) and the maniacs would be making continual progress in the background, which would make it even worse when someone would finally have the balls to confront them. Now's the time. It's high noon. The bed is made. We have to prevail.

It's a scary thought indeed. Thank God for Bush!

I don't blame Clinton entirely for 9/11...nobody could have foreseen that, but he should have taken care of bin laden when he had the chance. We'd be stupid not to think that could have changed the horrific events of that day. However, blaming him now is futile so I'm just grateful we've now got someone who will take care of business.
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

Rob-TheStormChaser

#34 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:07 pm

Learn to speak Chinese

Are you harboring a fugitive- Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me A.S.A.P. - Kum Hia Nao
Small Horse - Tai Ni Po Ni
Your price is too high - No Bai Dam Thing
Did you go to the beach - Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped into a coffee table - Ai Bang Mai Ni
I think you need a facelift - Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here - Wai So Dim?
Has your flight been delayed? - Hao Long Wei Ting?
That was an unauthorized execution.- Lin Ching
I thought you were on a diet - Wai Yu Mun Ching?
This is a tow away zone. - No Pah King
You are not very bright - Yu So Dum
I got this for free - Ai No Pei
I am not guilty - Wai Hang Mi?
Please, stay a while longer - Wai Go Nao?
Our meeting was scheduled for next week - Wai Yu Kum Nao
They have arrived - Hia Dei Kum
Stay out of sight - Lei Lo
He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka
Does this bathroom stink! Hu Flung Dung?
0 likes   

Skywatch_NC
Category 5
Category 5

#35 Postby Skywatch_NC » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:10 pm

Does this bathroom stink! Hu Flung Dung? ROFL :lol: :lol:

Eric :wink:
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#36 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:11 pm

lol Thought I'd post that here since it applies to all the God awful world news these days!
0 likes   

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#37 Postby southerngale » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:25 pm

LOL Rob!
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#38 Postby streetsoldier » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:48 pm

LOL, damn fool! :wink:

Chengwa Lingwa Ding Hao! (The Americans Can Do It!) in Mandarin :o (Got this from a former "Flying Tiger" pilot, "Hell's Angels" [1st] Squadron, American Volunteer Group, 13th AF China-Burma Theater.)
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”