Who got banned from TWC?

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

I haven't been banned yet!

#21 Postby vbhoutex » Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:53 am

But they are deleting every post I make. It must be my references to Storm2k. :roll: :P
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Rob-TheStormChaser

#22 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:21 am

Hey guys...I guess I could be the center of all of this and there have been many who are just giving up on TWC's antics and I dont blame them. What grabs me....and pisses me off, is that people are saying TWC sucks now with no off topic and people are complaining and whining and directing issues to them and even Admin itself...and they can stay. I said nothing of the sort. I know the rules there and what a joke that I had to become their message board scapegoat. Now I dont mind you guys posting the links to here...have at it. If I could I would as well on there, but its not worth my time trying to make different names just to get banned every 10 minutes from someone or someplace so insecure and insensitive to the poster's needs. I hope they suffer for their actions as they have no respect coming from this corner. Onto bigger and better things...so this is why I'm here! If I were you other people still able to post there...I'd put up the links for here and keep rubbing it in their face...its up to you remaining people to do the work for us other fallen comrades...I'd do it for you in a heartbeat...but its up to you if you dont want to walk the fine line of being banned. Good luck either way...it is quiet and sad and lonely there now and JohnAdmin deserves what he's done.
0 likes   

HurricaneGirl
Category 5
Category 5

#23 Postby HurricaneGirl » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:31 pm

I like this website very much and I will probably come here more than TWC from now on. Thanks to everyone who posted links on TWC about this great website!

HG
:D
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#24 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:36 pm

lol HG...ya mean the ones that didnt get banned or edited there yet? Those guys are like snakes in the grass!
0 likes   

Rainband

#25 Postby Rainband » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:43 pm

NP :wink: Hurricanegirl Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN :D
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#26 Postby ColdFront77 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:02 am

Hello Derek, glad to see you here. I look forward for our discussions here. Sounds like we may have an interesting Hurricane Season; I am looking forward to discuss the season with you and the storms in progress this Summer and Autumn.
0 likes   

black opal
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

#27 Postby black opal » Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:22 pm

Rob, Did you get banned? A reason for the shutdown was finaly posted. Had something to do with the cost.
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#28 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:26 pm

Yep....I was the 1st to go around 730pm on the 5th. I was pissed off and went on a rampage wondering why, but then I landed here and I could care less about JohnAdmins lies and deception. Seems like there is more to it and I even implied this and I still dont know why I got banned. No one there does. I even told people to stay who were saying they would leave. I dont get it! I think if it IS a cost thing...seeing as how I had many posts in OT, he got rid of me. Nice guy isnt he? :2gunfire:
0 likes   

breeze
Category 5
Category 5

#29 Postby breeze » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:15 pm

Rob, I never did understand what exactly happened. I was offline with the flu from last Saturday morning until yesterday morning, and, when I finally was up to sitting in front of the PC by yesterday, I went to TWC boards, and, Off-Topic was gone, and, there were all of these confusing posts that kept disappearing before I could get back to read them! I am just thankful to find my way here, and, I can already tell that everyone is very kind and helpful, and, this is a fun place! :bgbounce:
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#30 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:18 pm

So true breeze...wayyyyy more options here and also the chat and lots of toys to play with in spare time too! I'll never understand the reasoning either...just typical that no one would answer when people were looking for them.
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

I can tell you this much!!

#31 Postby vbhoutex » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:00 am

As a mod I will let anyone know when they are getting out of line or causing a problem in some way!! So will all of the other mods and admins. If you treat people with repedt they give it back to you! Too bad they can't figure that out at TWC. :?
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Rob-TheStormChaser

#32 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:38 am

Thanks David.....over there you just dont know when there might be a message in your mailbox saying you said something out of line. I mean you have 4800+ people....one main Admin and a few cronies who rarely were ever on....so bizarre.
0 likes   

weatherlover427

#33 Postby weatherlover427 » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:46 am

This site kicks butt over TWCMB!!! TAKE THAT TWCMB!!! :lol: :lol:
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#34 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:49 am

lol Josh for sure man!! Even the Admins here are quick to point out they are better than they are!
0 likes   

wx247
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#35 Postby wx247 » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:00 pm

here?

garrett :?:
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Rob-TheStormChaser

#36 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:24 pm

lol here. Just saying that the Admins here are 100 times better than TWC ever could be.
0 likes   

Skywatch_NC
Category 5
Category 5

#37 Postby Skywatch_NC » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:25 pm

I'm sorry Rob...but I'm confused...lol :wink:

Where did you say your latest post was concerning JohnAdmin?
0 likes   

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#38 Postby southerngale » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:27 pm

It's in Greetings, Introductions, Birthdays, and Comments
under Permanently Banned From TWC Forums
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

Rob-TheStormChaser

#39 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:29 pm

lol Eric...under the Greetings, Birthdays etc topics...you're close but a forum off..lol

Look for:

Permanently Banned From TWC thread
0 likes   

Skywatch_NC
Category 5
Category 5

#40 Postby Skywatch_NC » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:01 pm

Thank you guys...just a little slow today with this over-the-hill 40 mind! LOL
:lol: :wink:

Eric ;)
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”