UN is now Irrelevant!

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Derek Ortt

UN is now Irrelevant!

#1 Postby Derek Ortt » Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:04 pm

Well, the UN is hereby irrelevant and useless. They do not even enforce their resolutions. It is time for the USA and Britain to break away from the UN. If countries such as France has a problem, that is too bad as when push comes to shove, they will never confront us. The time has come for the UN to be disbanded as they hinder us, not help us
0 likes   

sunny shine
Category 2
Category 2

#2 Postby sunny shine » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:07 pm

Agreed!! If they were about anything, they would have enforced the resolutions against Iraq for the past 12 years. Kind of makes me think they are also tied to terrorists!!
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby chadtm80 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:12 pm

Agreed... UN is good for not
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#4 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:23 pm

If ya cant beat em join em. I say we just go it alone and get it over with. So sick of all the dragging on of days and weeks of his bogus time he's buying and all the conspiracy surrounding him hiding weapons and personnel.
0 likes   

Rainband

#5 Postby Rainband » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:19 pm

I agree 800%...They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x league of nations made same mistakes and look what happened to them :o
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#6 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:27 pm

lol John! I'm getting edgy with all the waiting and hype and talk about this....Lets ROLL! :grrr:
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#7 Postby chadtm80 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:30 pm

Im getting edgy too, but the closer we get all i can think about is my sons saftey... Anyone know where i can a plastic buble for him. hehehe
In all seriousness it is a scary thing
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#8 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:42 pm

No doubt Chad...thats what brings me to the ground...the safety of our kids and loved ones.
0 likes   

wx247
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#9 Postby wx247 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:49 pm

Just heard on our local news that a convoy was spotted moving into Iraq from the Turkey border full of "men and supplies". No comment as of yet from Washington.

Garrett :multi:
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

sunny shine
Category 2
Category 2

#10 Postby sunny shine » Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:09 am

I believe that Blix report yesterday was the last straw for the United States. I know they found some things and some things they did not. It is my understanding that weapons of mass destruction is not the only thing we are looking for. Chemical and Biological are what our main concerns are. If Saddam is capable of anything, he is capable of playing the cat and mouse game. Which by the looks of some of the surveillance photos, that is exactly what he is doing.

My point is... I believe we are going to strike soon.
0 likes   

OtherHD
Category 5
Category 5

#11 Postby OtherHD » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:10 am

Last night I was channel surfing and I watched a little of Blix's speech to the UN on CSPAN (yes, I was bored :lol: ). Colin Powell looked like he could have attacked Blix and strangled him right then and there. He was obviously pissed, and I don't blame him. His evidence that he presented was supposed to change the minds of the anti-war countries, and for a few days it looked like it actually worked! Oh well, Bush has plenty of worldwide support so it looks like there will be a war, with or without the UN's approval.
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”