New audio tape of Bin Laden:(I will be a martyr)

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

New audio tape of Bin Laden:(I will be a martyr)

#1 Postby cycloneye » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:05 am

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... &printer=1

This is a new audio tape that has been heard in London where Osama claims that he will die in an attack.

But the question that rises again and again is if the voice that is heard is the one of Osama.
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Rob-TheStormChaser

#2 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:47 am

It is the voice of him. Matter of fact Intelligence said he sounds very healthy as well. I hope he does get attacked and killed...I know this sounds brutal, but we need to clean house as well. It wont be long and then we can look to yet another leader to step up and we'll do it all over again...thats why it'll never end. As soon as someone wants him gone, there's someone to fill his shoes. Think about it, while Saddam gets the 100% vote, his own people want him overthrown and dead...but you'll never hear anyone say that, since they'll be killed for it themself! They are scared over there and want him gone probably more than we do.
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#3 Postby streetsoldier » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:57 pm

GOOD FOR HIM! I hope this time his followers leave us an identifiable carcass...
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#4 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:01 pm

Would be nice for a change to see us Americans doing the happy dance when they get their @$$ kicked, but humble as we are...we just go on! Personally...I'd like a Saddam-kabob or a Osama-kabob....or BOTH and have our people burn the hulk thats remaining...along with their flags and see how they like it!
0 likes   

Rainband

#5 Postby Rainband » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:22 pm

Let the loser and all his followers die and see that they will go to hell. :grr: Where all evil goes.
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#6 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:25 pm

Yeahhhhh John! Tell them also they are all totally hopped up on their opium crops over there as well to think they would actually have 72 virgins waiting for them....bahahahahaha I dont know when to stop laughing on that one!!
0 likes   

Rainband

#7 Postby Rainband » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:28 pm

Thats why they want to be die because they can't get laid on earth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#8 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:30 pm

lmao!! That and they cant find any reliable footstools in the sand for the camels!
0 likes   

Rainband

#9 Postby Rainband » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:37 pm

LMAOOTF
0 likes   

Rainband

#10 Postby Rainband » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:39 pm

OUCH< THAT HURT!!! LOL
0 likes   

Rainband

#11 Postby Rainband » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:40 pm

I FELL AND HIT MY HEAD!!!!!! :lol: :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 likes   

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

#12 Postby cycloneye » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:41 pm

LOL John :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Rob-TheStormChaser

#13 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:46 pm

lollllll :roll:
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”