I have a Idea

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

VAWXWatcher6
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

I have a Idea

#1 Postby VAWXWatcher6 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:20 pm

How about adding a Skywarn/Weather Watcher/Storm Spotter Forum all in one. I don't know how many people on here is either of them but i thank that is a good idea becuse people can post what there local NWS has for skywarn, dates and times of skywarn classes, and much more, the weather watcher is for people that are weather watchers for there local tv stations or just like to watch the weather and like to give ideas to other people, and the storm spotter or you can call it storm chaser is for people that likes to watch severe thunderstorms, winter storms, tropical systems and or like to chase tornadoes. I thank adding this forum would be a good idea if we have a lot of these people on here doing any of these things...give me some feedback of what you thank about this idea...
0 likes   

weatherlover427

#2 Postby weatherlover427 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:46 pm

I am a storm spotter (as we all know now) so I am for this idea. :)
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby mf_dolphin » Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:33 pm

Sorry for being so slow to respond. I will bring this up as well as Stormsfury's request for discussion with the Admins. :-) Thanks for the suggestion.
0 likes   

VAWXWatcher6
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#4 Postby VAWXWatcher6 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:18 am

Thanks...and you are welcome...bye!
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”