Childish Games

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

therock1811
Category 5
Category 5

#41 Postby therock1811 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:42 pm

Well I'm not going there...I agree with King here...I feel that this is my family away from my family, and would do whatever it took to protect it!
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#42 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:50 pm

Email addresses are public in the Memberlist if the member allows them to be listed. If members are getting emails from her who have not allowed their email to be public, PLEASE CONTACT EITHER AN ADMIN OR MODERATOR IMMEDIATELY!!!

We can't tell others where to post and not post, where to chat and not chat, but I certainly question ANYONE that has been at Storm2k for any length of time and who has knowledge of what has transpired, supporting a site which Ticka is a part of(she helped set up the site and the chat). I could care less if she is listed as an admin or not. IMO, if one posts at that site they are supporting that site. That is how I feel about any site. My loyalties lie with STORM2K and I make it my #1 priority as far as the internet is concerned. I can't even find time to post elsewhere with everything that goes on over here. Maybe I am just slow or maybe I have a lot less free time than others, but I find it interesting how many people apparently find time to go to others sites and post.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

GalvestonDuck
Category 5
Category 5
Location: Galveston, oh Galveston (And yeah, it's a barrier island. Wanna make something of it?)

#43 Postby GalvestonDuck » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:11 pm

"Lookout" is the name of it?

Makes no sense to me. *scratching head*

That would make me suspicious before I even knew who it was inviting me. For the record, I have yet to receive, nor do I think I will receive, an invite.
0 likes   

Skywatch_NC
Category 5
Category 5

#44 Postby Skywatch_NC » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:14 pm

I guess to each their own...trying to REASON with Mike Bell over at the Lookout is like pulling teeth...as much as I care about him...he doesn't seem to realize and is 'blind' to that fact...his site is like a ship heading to the 'proverbial' ice berg disaster! :grrr: :( :cry:

Why in tarnation...if he knew about Ticka's past beforehand...would he pray tell take her on as Admin?! :roll: :roll: Like Linda said though...it's Ticka's usual manipulative ways about her...

Sheesh....why does life go in such a way?? Such a good friend Mike has been to us since the other site days...

Eric :cry:
0 likes   

GalvestonDuck
Category 5
Category 5
Location: Galveston, oh Galveston (And yeah, it's a barrier island. Wanna make something of it?)

#45 Postby GalvestonDuck » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:03 pm

Ya know, Patty Duke was once married to a dude named Michael Bell...for all of a week and two days or something.
0 likes   

Skywatch_NC
Category 5
Category 5

#46 Postby Skywatch_NC » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:38 am

GalvestonDuck wrote:Ya know, Patty Duke was once married to a dude named Michael Bell...for all of a week and two days or something.

That's interesting about one of Patty's husbands being named Mike Bell. :eek:

Folks, I asked Mike late yesterday to pull my membership there and I resigned my Mod position there, too, as soon as I found out about Patricia being an Admin!

Eric
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#47 Postby mf_dolphin » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:09 am

I was wondering if the Mod that resigned was you Eric. I don't know Mike so I obviously have nothing against him or his board. (As I understand it this is the old AWNET group?) I cannot and will not support a board that has Ticka as a staff member. The whole weather community should be outraged at what she did here. I may find forgiveness for her but I will never forget what she did either. She will not be a part of this site as long as I have any say so in the matter.
0 likes   

Skywatch_NC
Category 5
Category 5

#48 Postby Skywatch_NC » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:39 pm

I was trying to access The Lookout web link to send Mike some links (in a PM) about Ticka issues here and to no avail...the link doesn't come up...Hmmmmmm.

Eric
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#49 Postby ColdFront77 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:31 pm

Apparently, Mike doesn't come here at or that often to know about the "Ticka situation." I wouldn't think he would be checking the site out, thus understanding what has been happening.

The other boards he accesses have had mention to the issues; or so I thought.
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#50 Postby ColdFront77 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:23 pm

vbhoutex wrote:Maybe I am just slow or maybe I have a lot less free time than others, but I find it interesting how many people apparently find time to go to others sites and post.

There are different people on various sites. One thing is for certain, it is definately time consuming spreading yourself too thin. I post on this and two; sometimes three, rarely more boards.
Last edited by ColdFront77 on Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 likes   

bevgo
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Darn it

#51 Postby bevgo » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:01 pm

I missed all the fun! :cry:
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”