Donations for website of Storm2k

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Donations for website of Storm2k

#1 Postby Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:23 pm

As most of you know - last week we moved the website to a new server - one that we the admin team paid for to a more secure and stable enivornment.

I had several posters volunteer to donate towards the cost of the site - which was $7.95/month for a total of $95.40 for 12 months - all paid in advance.

I am asking for voluntary donations to help us cover the cost of this new site. If you like you can contribute via my paypal account or PM me and I'll send you my address to mail me your donation.

Everything is confidental and I will keep detailed records on what was paid and the donations we receive if anyone ever wants to verify the information.
0 likes   

I would just like to say Thanks...

#2 Postby Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:17 pm

to the individuals who have contributed and those who have told me they are....the funds are greatly appreciated.

If anyone is still interested in contributing - please send me an PM and I'll make arrangements with you.

Patricia
0 likes   

stormraiser
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby stormraiser » Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:51 pm

Ticka, what is the Address for your paypal account? I will be out of the office most of the day tomorrow, but I will send something over either then or Thursday.
0 likes   

Stormraiser

#4 Postby Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:41 pm

Please see the PM I sent you with my paypal account.

Patricia
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#5 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:05 am

As a newbie to the site...I'd donate, but I'm waiting to see if TWC gets their head out of their butts before I spread myself all over the place. When I can I'll surely add to the support here in any way I can.
0 likes   

Thanks Rob

#6 Postby Guest » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:23 am

Just let me know when you want to contribute. Any contribution is greatly appreciated.

Ticka1
0 likes   

stormraiser
Category 5
Category 5

#7 Postby stormraiser » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:36 pm

Ticka? I just wanted to confirm that you got my payment. I use Paypal all the time, but still, I worry about them sometime.
0 likes   

Stormraiser....

#8 Postby Guest » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:47 pm

Yes I received your donation. Thank you very much for your generous contribution. I really appreciate the support and participation you give this board.

Hope to see you more often.

Thanks again.
Patricia
0 likes   

streetsoldier
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#9 Postby streetsoldier » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:00 pm

Wish I could add to the common coffers, but at this time i can't even pay attention... :cry:
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#10 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:05 am

lol Bill. If I'm to be a part of this site and feed into this place as I did in the 3 months over on TWC...these guys will have more than enough of me to go around outside of funds! :wink: I will donate what I can though as long as I am welcome here!
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#11 Postby chadtm80 » Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:57 pm

Got a few more in the mail today guys. Thanks....
0 likes   

#12 Postby Guest » Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:25 pm

Just wanted to bump this thread up to the top. We are looking for donations so we could possibly do some prizes for this upcoming hurricane season from the storm2k store.

If you are interested in donating - please contact me via email ticka1@storm2k.org or send me a PM.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed - all monies is greatly appreciated.

Storm2k Admins
Patricia
Chad
Marshall
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”