decisions, decisions...

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

pawlee
Category 2
Category 2

decisions, decisions...

#1 Postby pawlee » Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:30 am

i was surfing the store and having purchased just about every item type available through Cafe Press because of my store, i can hardly decide what i want to order from Storm2k later this week. the hooded sweatshirts they sell are the absolute best as far as i am concerned and the tile coasters and travel mugs are equally awesome as well. the reproduction process on the travel mugs is really cool for the image comes out translucent and is VERY durable as though it is burned into the metal. for the mug i would almost suggest you use the hurricane logo instead as it would fill more area and have a greater impact. another awesome product with a sharp reproduction process is the clock for i was amazed by the color accuracy and detail. can't say i've ordered the thongs for anyone but i have ordered the baby doll shirts for female friends as xmas gifts for which they loved the fit and wear. i'm surprised you don't open multiple stores for each image (eg. storm2k, 1, 2, etc.) so as to expand the product lines. i would love to have the storm2k logo on an ash grey shirt minus the inaugural member text. anyways, just wanted to give you give props for your store and for what appears to be numerous sales as selling via Cafe Press isn't quite the easiest thing to do. looking forward to sporting official Storm2k gear very soon! best wishes! p

http://www.cafeshops.com/pawleewurx
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby mf_dolphin » Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:41 am

Thanks for the input Pawlee. We are actually considering opening a Premium Store which will allow us to have multiple of the same item with different graphics. As you said, the quality of the products produced by CafePress is outstanding! Let's show our colors! :D
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby chadtm80 » Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:57 am

Thanks pawlee. Only been open a couple of weeks. We will be expanding.. Thanks for the input
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#4 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:20 am

Yep...I love the multi colors on the mugs...very eye catching...almost like a 4 seasons of disasters!
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”