31 users online during Tropical Storm Bill ...

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Stormsfury
Category 5
Category 5

31 users online during Tropical Storm Bill ...

#1 Postby Stormsfury » Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:56 pm

There were 31 users online during the coverage, tracking, observations, and forecasting of Tropical Storm Bill on Sunday night, June 29th ...

It's good to know that many of the users were online here to do just such and to stay informed, discuss, coordinate, and assist with Bill tracking towards the Louisiana coast back on Sunday night ...
0 likes   

David
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby David » Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:55 pm

Just wait until a Category 3 or bigger storm comes toward USA. :o
0 likes   

Stormsfury
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Stormsfury » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:42 pm

David wrote:Just wait until a Category 3 or bigger storm comes toward USA. :o

Unfortunately that day will come whether it'll be later this year or sometime down the road ... and what I would hope is safety, information, ideas, suggestions, observations, and anything that can be of help like a security blanket and we would all hope for the areas affected and with no loss of life ...
0 likes   

wx247
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#4 Postby wx247 » Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:59 pm

It was great having one place to come to gather varying thoughts and opinions on Bill. Storms... you were on top of it. :)

It is good to also see I was not online in coming here to Storm2K. As time passes, more and more people will see why Storm2K is #1.
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Colin
Category 5
Category 5

#5 Postby Colin » Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:05 am

Yeah... it's gonna be great when there is a real Hurricane out there... it looks like that day will be coming soon... this place will be roaring! ;)
0 likes   

breeze
Category 5
Category 5

#6 Postby breeze » Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:40 pm

Even though I am not capable of tracking, as it's been
mentioned, it's good to log on Storm2K and browse
the topics to see what wxbuds are tracking and reporting,
especially during times of extreme weather!
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#7 Postby ColdFront77 » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:46 pm

I am looking forward to my correspondence with everyone here. I appreciate the discussions with the regulars.

I am awaiting those that have joined recently and those that have joined since Storm2K.org was created back in early October and the influx of those that joined in early to mid February that have posted to varying degrees. :)
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”