Slightly Off-Topic.....Storm Chasing DVDs

Discuss the recovery and aftermath of landfalling hurricanes. Please be sensitive to those that have been directly impacted. Political threads will be deleted without notice. This is the place to come together not divide.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

KatDaddy
Category 5
Category 5

Slightly Off-Topic.....Storm Chasing DVDs

#1 Postby KatDaddy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:11 am

I will be in Mobile, ALA all next week onsite doing a SCADA upgrade on the Glomar Explorer drilling ship. Are there any Katrina Storm Chasing DVDs being sold in the Mobile area?
0 likes   
The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org For Official Information please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Bluefrog
Category 1
Category 1

#2 Postby Bluefrog » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:28 am

yes... they are usually in the gas stations .... we have some over here in pascagoula ...30 min away ... you should come over and I'll show you around.

tiffany
0 likes   

KatDaddy
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby KatDaddy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:45 pm

Thanks for the info Bluefrog. I will see how my schedule goes and would enjoy meeting a Storm2k friend.
0 likes   
The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org For Official Information please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

KatDaddy
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby KatDaddy » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 pm

Sorry Bluefrog I was stuck on the drilling exploration ship with no email or Internet. I would have liked to make it to Pascagoula.
0 likes   

Return to “Hurricane Recovery and Aftermath”