Weather Channel - Really Going Downhill

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
ConvergenceZone
Category 5
Category 5

Weather Channel - Really Going Downhill

#1 Postby ConvergenceZone » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 pm

I went to weather.com for the first time in a long time, and on the front page it says, "Today's Top Stories" and I'm reading 1/2 of these scratching my head saying, "Okay, what does this story have to do with weather?", and I keep reading more stories that have nothing whatsoever to do with weather, such as "man jumps to revive 300 pound shark" yes I know that some of these stories might seem interesting, but come on!! Please don't clog the weather.com homepage with this stuff!!!!
0 likes   

Hurricaneman
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Weather Channel - Really Going Downhill

#2 Postby Hurricaneman » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:43 pm

ConvergenceZone wrote:I went to weather.com for the first time in a long time, and on the front page it says, "Today's Top Stories" and I'm reading 1/2 of these scratching my head saying, "Okay, what does this story have to do with weather?", and I keep reading more stories that have nothing whatsoever to do with weather, such as "man jumps to revive 300 pound shark" yes I know that some of these stories might seem interesting, but come on!! Please don't clog the weather.com homepage with this stuff!!!!

IMO they are no longer the weather channel, they're more like another news and shows channel
0 likes   

WeatherGuesser
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby WeatherGuesser » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 am

GOING downhill? :lol: :P

I haven't watched it in years since it WENT downhill.
0 likes   

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”