Nothing to get excited over, but...

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Nothing to get excited over, but...

#1 Postby southerngale » Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:45 pm

something to hope for anyway. :roll:
Local met here in Beaumont starting to hype the Arctic cold for late next week. Hmmm...we'll see. Here's a few excerpts:

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NICE SPRING-LIKE WEATHER FOR A WHILE, AS EXPECTED THE ARCTIC MAY RETURN MID TO LATE NEXT WEEK! SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS TONIGHT WITH UPPER LEVEL DISTURBANCE!

The next chance of rain after tonight and Wednesday will come early next week as the next cold front moves through the area. Speaking of next week, LOOKS AS THOUGH WE MAY BE HEADED FOR THE FREEZER AGAIN AS ADVERTISED! A series of Arctic fronts will move through the area as a ridge of high pressure rebuilds AGAIN along the West Coast. Too early to say if we'll see any precip or not but with an upper level trough hanging back over the southwest this will have to be watched closely. Right now IN MY OPINION the axis of coldest weather could be farther west than before...WHICH MEANS QUITE COLD!

Link: http://www.kfdm1.com/weather.shtml

I STILL WANT SOME SNOW THIS YEAR!
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

SouthernGale...keep me updated

#2 Postby Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:33 pm

I am here on the East side of Houston - your forecaset most of the time are more accurate than the Houston ones for me.

Freezing temps - further west than last time - hmmm sounds interesting - lets see if anything comes of it.

:-)

Patricia
0 likes   

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”