DC about to catch a break ?

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
Rob-TheStormChaser

#41 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:29 pm

There's gonna be sleet punching much farther north as well....even up past Philly and south of my area. We're gonna be all snow I'm afraid..lol
0 likes   

wx247
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#42 Postby wx247 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:36 pm

Wrkh99...I do wanna buy it. Where did you purchase it and how much?

Garrett :multi:
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Stormsfury
Category 5
Category 5

#43 Postby Stormsfury » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:55 pm

Posted on my website ... Two Radar Images wrkh99 send me ...

Go to http://www.stormsfury1.com to view saved DC radar images...
I'm kinda wanting that program myself ... funds are a little tight at the moment though. Great RADAR representation and capabilities
Last edited by Stormsfury on Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 likes   

wrkh99

#44 Postby wrkh99 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:58 pm

You can buy it at interwarn.com

Tell Evan that wrkh99@yahoo.com sent you .

If you want any more pics just let me know. I can go back and grab old images from the archives .
0 likes   

Stormsfury
Category 5
Category 5

#45 Postby Stormsfury » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:08 pm

wrkh99 wrote:If you want any more pics just let me know. I can go back and grab old images from the archives .

Email me a list if you can of the ones that would best describe my archive section ... (Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina) ...

I'm gonna leave the DC one up for probably about 2 weeks as it stands right now ... images look great ... (I'd like to find a way to compress the file size down more without losing the integrity of the image though reduction from 1.6mb to 450kb wasn't too bad).

Time to say goodnight ....
Gotta work in the morning (6 am)
0 likes   

wrkh99

#46 Postby wrkh99 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:22 pm

I just sent you some more images . I'm going to pick up a cheap GPS this week so I can do some real storm tracking .
0 likes   

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”