Joe B says snow possible down to Laredo TX

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

MAYBE BABY!!!MAYBE BABY!!

#21 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:53 pm

Bastardi is strong on this one happening. So is DT. So are the models. That being said I think we will be in a touch and go situation here in Houston proper with areas from Tomball and Conroe north much more likely to get the ice. However, this is our usual time of year for these types of systems to give us ice or snow and with the storms coming through one after the other on the southern jet each one will be pulling down more and more cold air behind them. That translates into a good possibility that this may verify, especially since the models are holding onto it day two and we are only three days out. When I saw this rearing it's head last week I was a doubter and in fact the models dropped it at least once. Now I place myself in a very hopeful(snow please, not ice!!!) category or as usual WAIT AND SEE!!! :?: :roll: :D
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Look at the TWC map on the front webpage

#22 Postby Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:58 pm

Its starting to show frozen precip in the northern parts of the Texas state line with frozen precip. WRKH99 - do you see it?

Ticka1
0 likes   

Rainband

#23 Postby Rainband » Wed Feb 05, 2003 4:01 pm

No Heart i am not a lizard :lol: Just don't like snow after being around it for 10 days was enough for me :wink: But it's nice to look at on tv :lol:
0 likes   

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”