I live in Ohio....

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
Anonymous

I live in Ohio....

#1 Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:16 pm

I live in Ohio, any Winter thoughts on how mild or how dangerous a winter we may have?????
0 likes   

Re: I live in Ohio....

#2 Postby Guest » Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:23 pm

~Floydbuster wrote:I live in Ohio, any Winter thoughts on how mild or how dangerous a winter we may have?????

Hello there Floydbuster! Nice to see another from OH..............If you look down i have a winter outllook as well as a snowfall forecast prediction thread which includes Columbus, Cinc, Cleveland and here of course where i am at.....................More or less i pretty much expect a above average snowfall winter with temps below average...................Im liking the Apps /Inland storm track for the winter which should keep us in plenty of white!!!!!!!
0 likes   

meso_jr
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

Weather friends...

#3 Postby meso_jr » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:14 am

I love it when new members join- especially from the good 'ole state of Ohio! Welcome floydbuster- hope you find this place warm and inviting. About the winter, I can't really say much because my area hasn't really been too concerned yet with the winter. Dayton sometimes act like it is Daytona, Florida. They all are like "I wish it would snow" until it does- and shuts down the city for two days like the Val-Pres. storms of last Feb! Anyway, the NWS for your area is hinting at a rapid decrease in temperatures later this week with a threat of snow Friday and Sat. My NWS is hinting at cold, but hasn't mentioned snow. It is amazing that it is supposed to be 80 today and 45 Saturday.. I guess you can tell it is autumn in Ohio!

Nice talking to you.

Jay

p.s. Better get those Christmas lights up now- I saw the forecast this weekend and put mine up yesterday. Never too early!!!
0 likes   

Return to “Winter Weather”