Winter Outlook

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
Anonymous

Winter Outlook

#1 Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:06 am

my winter discussion is on my website at http://www.indianaweatheronline.com/Discussions.html
0 likes   

#2 Postby Guest » Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:57 am

Wasnt there when i tried Brandon???????
0 likes   

LehighValleyForcaster
Tropical Depression
Tropical Depression
Location: The Greater Lehigh Valley, Penna. (Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton area)

#3 Postby LehighValleyForcaster » Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:59 am

Brandon,

You are correct when you said it will be difficult to forcast events coming up.

As with the Lehigh Valley, we will begin November with warmer temps then normal and the possibilty of any snow falling here is near 0 percent for at least the first week or two.

We have experianced some cold waves here but the cold air did not stay with us.

Day time temps have been up there and nights have not really been that cold for this time of the year.

We have had a little sleet and snow flurries this past week but did not last long.

This is telling me that winter is trying to move into our region but having a very difficult time in doing so.

Not sure yet what lies ahead for all of us but it does not look that good yet.

Things can change but time will tell.

I don't think it will be like it was last year but we probably will see some snow. I am not too sure about anything yet.

Sometimes I feel we will have a late start with winter and an early spring. That's what I feel today but tomorrow I may have a different feeling.

Forecasting will be difficult as you said and I agree with you 100%.

Right now anything can happen but so far I see only warmer conditions for this winter. I am not saying summer like conditions but warm enough to keep snow from falling or sticking and staying around for awhile.

I have seen conditions like this several times before.

That's all I have to say at this time.
Last edited by LehighValleyForcaster on Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 likes   

Anonymous

#4 Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:23 am

Sorry everyone, I had a broken link, but the winter discussion is up on my website now!
0 likes   

JCT777
Category 5
Category 5

#5 Postby JCT777 » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:32 pm

Nice analysis and forecast, Brandon.
0 likes   

Return to “Winter Weather”