Howdy !

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
wxid
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Howdy !

#1 Postby wxid » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:11 pm

Howdy friends, just flew in from years at TWC and WWBB. New to this WinterWx forum....looks good! I see some faces here from those boards in days past-what d'yall think of this board? I love TWC, but nothing going on there (yet). WWBB is good but a little sharp for me. Looking for a board more as (or close) active as WWBB but moderated a little. KING, good to see you, we miss you over at TWC. A great Winter 2003-4 to everyone!
Wxid(iot)
0 likes   

Colin
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby Colin » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:45 pm

Then Storm2K is perfect for you! :) We have an excellent staff, and awesome members. You'll love it here...Welcome and enjoy! ;)
0 likes   

Re: Howdy !

#3 Postby Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:19 pm

wxid wrote:Howdy friends, just flew in from years at TWC and WWBB. New to this WinterWx forum....looks good! I see some faces here from those boards in days past-what d'yall think of this board? I love TWC, but nothing going on there (yet). WWBB is good but a little sharp for me. Looking for a board more as (or close) active as WWBB but moderated a little. KING, good to see you, we miss you over at TWC. A great Winter 2003-4 to everyone!
Wxid(iot)

Welcome wxid!!!!! Good to see you as well! This is a very active place and as well I along with the rest of the Mods and admins do keep Storm2K under control (Not like twc) but we try to keep it from becomming a slug fest as well such as WWBB...............BTW you will notice as well we have AZsnowman as a mod here as well from twc!.............More or less we keep this site TROLL FREE!!!!..................Best place to be to discuss the weather with lots of knowlege to be found on this site! I certainly look forward to seeing your post as well............I missed alot of you guys from over there as well!
Anyways Welcome to Storm2K enjoy!

And i will second that great winter 2003-4 to everyone as well!!!!!!
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#4 Postby ColdFront77 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:22 pm

Hello, wxid. Nice to see you here. I was very active at TWC. I check WWBB out occassionally, but don't have much to add to the threads there in the two most popular forums there.

http://www.storm2k.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=17458
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#5 Postby chadtm80 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:40 pm

Welcome to storm2k wxid.. Great to have you here. Let me know if you need ANYTHING

chad
0 likes   

wxid
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Sounds good!

#6 Postby wxid » Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:35 pm

Thanks everyone, by the sound of things and the caliber and quality of the folks here, it should be even more enjoyable than last year. Lots of good folks here! Very refreshing and a welcomed 'upgrade' .

King, i'm out in your old stomping grounds (a.k.a. the 'Rainbelt of SBY-OC, Maryland, so you'll be hearing some whining here and there , but i try to be a good loser! )

Again thanks to all and admin too....i am looking forward to this Winter with y'all! :)

wxid
0 likes   

weatherlover427

#7 Postby weatherlover427 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:42 pm

Welcome to Storm2K, wxid! :) Glad to have you here. ;)
0 likes   

azsnowman
Category 5
Category 5
Location: Pinetop Arizona. Elevation 7102' (54 miles west of NM border)

#8 Postby azsnowman » Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:42 am

Howdy wxid! Indeed, there's been a LOT of changes since last year at this time and if you'll notice our member count, we've EXPLODED in the last few months with new ones!

I'm sure you've heard about the *mass bannings* over at TWC.......a "LOT" of us old timers are now/have been banned for sometime, go figure :roll: :P .

ANYWAYS....."Welcome", we look forward to your posts!

Dennis
0 likes   

JCT777
Category 5
Category 5

#9 Postby JCT777 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:19 am

Hi there, wxid(iot). I remember you from TWC, and your posts were great. :) Good to see you here, and hopefully you will really enjoy it. 8-)
0 likes   

Return to “Winter Weather”