Come on into chat!

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
MississippiHurricane
ChatStaff
ChatStaff

Come on into chat!

#1 Postby MississippiHurricane » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:22 am

If your bored, REALLY cold or need a friend or want to just simply chat come on in! We wont bite ya! We always have a grrrrrrrrrrrreat time! Oh and bring your winter gear the heat doesnt work well right now.
0 likes   

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Come on into chat!

#2 Postby southerngale » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 am

We'd love to see YOU there.

Just click on the Chatroom link at the top of the page. You can change your name before you enter or after you enter the room by typing: /nick myname

If you connect through mIRC or Pirch, you'll need to select the EsperNet server and then type: /join #Storm2k
If in mIRC and you can't find our room, click on File, then Select Server, and under "IRC Network:" find the EsperNet server and click on it.

windows.esper.net
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

attallaman

#3 Postby attallaman » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm

MississippiHurricane wrote:If your bored, REALLY cold or need a friend or want to just simply chat come on in! We wont bite ya! We always have a grrrrrrrrrrrreat time! Oh and bring your winter gear the heat doesnt work well right now.
They won't bite ya as long as you bring some fresh KK's or 2 day old cheesecake and don't forget to bring the fresh coffee.
0 likes   

attallaman

#4 Postby attallaman » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 am

Geaux Saints! I hope the "Bless You Boys" are victorious in the dome later today.
0 likes   

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#5 Postby southerngale » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 pm

It's Super Bowl night in chat, but we'll talk weather as well.

GO SAINTS!
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

attallaman

#6 Postby attallaman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:32 am

The Saints did good last night, NOLA was a rockin' and rollin' on Bourbon Street well into the night. Good TV coverage was provided by the 3 major news networks in NOLA after the game.
0 likes   

Return to “Winter Weather”