Activation of my account

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

SMB99thx

Activation of my account

#1 Postby SMB99thx » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:56 am

Some weeks ago i have registered myself under the name of "SuperMarioBros99thx". I do this because in recent times i became more obsessed of tropical cyclones than ever before (and all of that is because of Hurricane Matthew of 2016!). Due to this obsession i also became a fan of Force Thirteen, particularly because of it's cool What-might-have-been series, in which "what if" the models are true and real.

Because of all of that as i said, i want to join Storm2k's discussions, and thus i registered under "SuperMarioBros99thx" name. Then i receive a mail about my registration and i waited it very long about it's activation promise, but i don't see that email coming to me. And even that i am pretty sad about it. So, recently i have been re-registered again and can anyone help about this one? I want to join Storm2K, really.

Note: "SMB99thx" is my temporary name for now. I'll return here soon after my SuperMarioBros99thx name is activated.
0 likes   

cipher
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Activation of my account

#2 Postby cipher » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:08 pm

SMB99thx wrote:Some weeks ago i have registered myself under the name of "SuperMarioBros99thx". I do this because in recent times i became more obsessed of tropical cyclones than ever before (and all of that is because of Hurricane Matthew of 2016!). Due to this obsession i also became a fan of Force Thirteen, particularly because of it's cool What-might-have-been series, in which "what if" the models are true and real.

Because of all of that as i said, i want to join Storm2k's discussions, and thus i registered under "SuperMarioBros99thx" name. Then i receive a mail about my registration and i waited it very long about it's activation promise, but i don't see that email coming to me. And even that i am pretty sad about it. So, recently i have been re-registered again and can anyone help about this one? I want to join Storm2K, really.

Note: "SMB99thx" is my temporary name for now. I'll return here soon after my SuperMarioBros99thx name is activated.

I've manually activated the account for you. Once you login, verify the associated e-mail you entered is correct.
0 likes   

SuperMarioBros99thx
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Re: Activation of my account

#3 Postby SuperMarioBros99thx » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:32 am

Thank you!
Sorry for late reply...
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”