test2

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

meso_jr
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

test2

#1 Postby meso_jr » Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:35 am

ggr
0 likes   

meso_jr
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

f

#2 Postby meso_jr » Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:11 am

ghh
0 likes   

#3 Postby Guest » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:09 pm

Hey meso tell me here what it is your exactly trying to do..............It appears you are having trouble with your avatar?.............BTW Welcome to Storm2K fello Ohioan!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby mf_dolphin » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:11 pm

If you send me the URL of the image you're trying to use as an avatar I'll go snatch it and upload it to our server :-)
0 likes   

meso_jr
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

Darn it!

#5 Postby meso_jr » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:24 am

I am trying to get my avatar and signature pics to come up. I already have them hosted- but thanks for the offer. I just need to continue to test it! I'll figure it out eventually!!!

Thanks for the welcome too! King of Weather: I remember you from TWC board. I saw that Mt. Vernon lost power last week...how'd it go?
0 likes   

#6 Postby Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:47 pm

I see you got them up and working...................Well thankfully for me this end of town wasnt affected by it..................For some odd reason the other side of town loses power alot which imo could be a source of the bigger problem at hand with the whole system...................Only once sence i have lived here have i lost my power which was from a pretty intense severe thunderstorm on the 4th of July and yet the other side loses its power at the slightest gust of wind it seems and cant even count the times it has been out..........................Anyways like i said earlier Welcome to Storm2K..................Very glad you made your way over here.......................BTW go check out the Great things comming to Storm2K thread in the USA forum......................Something i think you and alot of others will appericate!!!!!!!!!!:)
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”