Member of the Month for December - Please vote

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Vote for your choice for December's Member of the Month

Poll ended at Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:57 pm

Cajunmama
27%
CaptinCrunch
10%
kmanWX
8%
sunny
20%
wxguy25
35%

Total votes: 79

CajunMama
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#41 Postby CajunMama » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:43 pm

cajungal wrote:Awwwww. I wish I was one of the nominees. Cajunmama is an awesome member though.

Awww Cajungal, that is one of the sweetest things anyone has said about me. Thank you so much :)
0 likes   

wxguy25
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

#42 Postby wxguy25 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:06 pm

I would like to take this chance to thank all of you who nominated and voted for me. It is certainly a privilege to have earned your confidence. I hope that in the future I will continue to live up to your expectations.

To the rest of the nominees:

CajunMama: (one of my FAVORITE southern snow weenies!! :D) You always keep the chartroom from getting out of control even when it is I who SOMETIMES instigates the problem. I second Cajungal’s remarks…You truly are a GREAT member. Keep the up the great work. You’re a tremendous asset to the board.

CapitanCrunch: A fine forecaster, polite poster, and great person. I have watched your skills evolve quickly here. You continue to demonstrate an increasing knowledge and understating of the science of meteorology the likes of which I have not seen in a long time. The work you do and information you provide is second to none. I ALWAYS enjoy reading your discussions and forecasts. PLEASE keep up the phenomenal effort while on your way to becoming a well respected amateur forecaster.

KMAN!!! It’s GREAT to see you up here as well. We’ve had many great times in the chatroom and HOPEFULLY we will continue to the remainder of the winter and during the upcoming hurricane season.

Sunny: Another fine and well respected member of S2k. Always keeps us laughing in the off topic forum.

SG: I’m happy you like my avatars. LOL!! Here is another UGLY female for your viewing pleasure :lol: :

Furthermore, I’d once again like to recognize and thank Chad and Steve for setting up my sub-domain here on the S2k server. It has helped me produce more informative posts, and in-depth discussions which—without it—I would not have been able to do. I appreciate it immensely.

And last but certainly not least, I want to thank Linda for always making sure that I behave myself here, and helping me overcome on of the most destructive problems I have ever faced personally. Most of you probably don’t know about my issues with alcohol abuse, however I’m now proud to say that those days are behind me, and it has been almost eight months now since I have taken a drink of any kind. I have NO intentions of turning back.

Once again, thank you to all the members of S2k for believing in me. :D
0 likes   

wxguy25
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

#43 Postby wxguy25 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:47 pm

Oh and BTW, I will now be declaring a mandate and firmly enforcing the weenie question rule. :lol:
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#44 Postby vbhoutex » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:50 pm

wxguy25 wrote:Oh and BTW, I will now be declaring a mandate and firmly enforcing the weenie question rule. :lol:

Hammer is already in use!!!!
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Miss Mary

#45 Postby Miss Mary » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:05 am

wxguy25 - wow, what a very gracious way to win! I'm impressed!!! Your future could be in politics maybe? :-)

Congrats on your win!

And congrats to all that were nominated - out of 5,000+ members, that's very impressive too!

Mary
0 likes   

wxguy25
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

#46 Postby wxguy25 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:20 am

Miss Mary wrote:wxguy25 - wow, what a very gracious way to win! I'm impressed!!! Your future could be in politics maybe? :-)

Congrats on your win!

And congrats to all that were nominated - out of 5,000+ members, that's very impressive too!

Mary

I have too many skeletons in my closet. LOL!! Such as the above-mentioned issues.

But thank you VERY MUCH for the kind words. I do appreciate it. I think I'm going to stick with what I have going now. besides Scuttlebutt says that there are a few out there who think I do a pretty good job in this business. Perhaps CBS news can confirm this for me. :lol:

Anyway I'm only 25. So for the most part my life is just beginning. BUT You never where your going to end up I suppose. :D
0 likes   

Rainband

#47 Postby Rainband » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:10 am

Congrats!!!!!! 8-)
0 likes   

Skywatch_NC
Category 5
Category 5

#48 Postby Skywatch_NC » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:36 pm

CONGRATULATIONS RYAN!! :D

I always enjoy your very informative and interesting forecasts/analyses! :D

Eric 8-)