Found some of my cousins

Discuss the recovery and aftermath of landfalling hurricanes. Please be sensitive to those that have been directly impacted. Political threads will be deleted without notice. This is the place to come together not divide.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

cancunkid
Category 1
Category 1

Found some of my cousins

#1 Postby cancunkid » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:29 am

I am relieved I found some of my cousins. Cyn sent me an email from Florida saying the house in Ocean Springs they rode out the storm had about a foot of water in it and it was the most scared she had ever been. They went back to their house in Long Beach found their house (next to the college) had huge holes in it and a 4 ft water mark they weren't allowed to stay she said they had to sneak around the police to get to their home. It will have to be razed. My cousin who lived just north of the tracks lost only a shed and rode out the whole thing at home. My cousin who lived S Lang (the house is gone) has not been located although it is thought her family may have ridden out the storm at her in-laws in Long Beach. My cousin from NO is in Fairhope but her home is underwater. I am relieved to find so many of them are accounted for. Even though they are mostly homeless and unemployed currently, they are alive!
If anyone knows the Traubs of Long Beach please let me know to help me track my cousin at her in-laws
0 likes   

Return to “Hurricane Recovery and Aftermath”